Weekend Reflections 1/9

Looking outside....it's cold. It's been freezing, literally, all week. Currently about 20 degrees.

Listening...to silence. Slow Saturday mornings are the best.

Loving...the new soft, cuddly blanket that my Mom gave me for Christmas.


Thinking...that I'm tired.


In my kitchen...a cup of hot chocolate that I heated on the stove top because our microwave died. We have one to install, it just hasn't been done yet. #firstworldproblems


Wearing...BSU pajama pants and a gray turtleneck with black slippers.


Needing...to take down the outside Christmas lights. Inside Christmas is all put away.


Reading...I just finished The Martian. Review will be posted next week. Loved it!

Today...it is The Brother's birthday weekend. Family dinner at Nonna's tomorrow with more presents, cake and fun.

Hoping...that the sun will be out today. Winter sunshine is the best!

Planning...to see The Martian this evening with my sister.

Gratitude...for the fantastic family doctor and amazing pediatric cardiologist who care for my son.


From my world... 




I love seeing the tree branches outlined in frost. It's just gorgeous and so surreal on a quiet, cold morning.

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments