Weekend Reflections 1/30

Looking outside....it's overcast with a slight chance of snow although it rained most of yesterday.

Listening...to silence. The Doctor is at work. The boys are still asleep.

Loving...meds that help eliminate headaches and prevent them from going migraine.


Thinking...that I finished my binge watching. Agent Carter is all caught up and I've loved the new season so far. I adore shows that feature strong women. Daredevil was amazing and I think I'm going to watch it again before the new season starts in March.


In my kitchen...I am enjoying my morning cup of hot chocolate. Still thinking about what to do for dinner. Last night it was Shepherd's Pie.

Wearing...Red penguin pajama pants and a black turtleneck with black fuzzy socks. My standard winter wear. It keeps me warm.

Needing...to finish putting together my Sunday School lesson. I'm teaching the 13-14 year olds at church. And they still love chocolate and playing games: hangman and bingo are always incorporated into our lessons.


Reading...I finished A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meisser. Review goes up on Monday. Loved it.

Today...finish scanning some photos. Found some old ones that brought some laughs and tears. 

Hoping...that The Brother is over his sickness from yesterday. He missed school and was pretty miserable.

Planning...to do some laundry. It's never ending.

Gratitude...for a warm home full of love and laughter.


From my world... 


I love it when my fandoms come together!!

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments