2015 Round-up

So I got back into blogging on a more regular basis in 2014 and dropped off again in 2015. Well isn't that wizard?! I've had some vision issues that prevented me from reading as much and because of that, my blogging dropped off big time.

Still, I managed a few posts and new recipes. However, I find it interesting that some recipes just stay at the top of the favorites list from year to year when I look at my stats.

This years round-up in no particular order:


Chicken with Wild Rice Soup
Always a winner.


Taco Seasoning Mix
Still the best and the only one I use.


French Silk Pie
Haven't found one better. To. Die. For.


Cinnabon Clone Cinnamon Rolls
The best ever. And the worst part? I make cinnamon rolls like these and my kids ask for creepy cracky CANNED cinnamon rolls. It's shameful.


The Old Apron
I wish I could take credit for this. It's fantastic and resonates with so many of us.


Baked Beans
A family staple. A must have side for barbecue.


Apricot-Pineapple Jam
Ever so good.


Sour Cream Pound Cake
Best. Poundcake. Ever



Pasta Sauce
Simply our favorite pasta sauce, ever.


Raspberry Pretzel Jello Salad
Best recipe. Worst picture.


Lemon Pudding Dessert
Light and yummy.


Hot Fudge Sauce
I could drink this like it's hot chocolate.


Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars
So rich. So sinful. So yummy.


Bruschetta Chicken
Delicious!


Beef Enchiladas
Still one of the best dishes I prepare.

Thank you for your support and comments and for visiting me this year! I wish you all the happiest of New Years and I am excited for what 2016 holds!

This post has been shared at Tumbleweed Contessa, Tasty Tuesdays, You're Gonna Love It, One Project at a Time, The Gathering Spot, Tickle My Tastebuds, Wholehearted Home, Wicked Awesome Wednesday, Inspire Me Wednesday, It's a Party, Coffee and Conversation, Share Your Cup Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Treasure Hunt Thursday, Grace at Home, Creative Inspirations, Hearts for Home, Country Fair, Weekend Potluck, Beautifully Creative,Front Porch Friday, Friday's FivePin Me, Simple & Sweet FridaysWeekend Blog HopNo Rules


Comments

  1. I love these year in review posts. It amazes me all the great ideas which are shared. Tumbleweed Contessa is hosting a Best of 2015 round up party. I’d love for you to share this.

    Wishes for tasty dishes in 2016,
    Linda
    http://www.tumbleweedcontessa.com/blog/best-of-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lots of yum! I do my taco seasoning the same way. I do a version for my chili as well. It's so nice having a homemade mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your bundt cake looks fantastic. I love cooking with sour cream. It looks like it came out of the mold perfectly. I also really liked the Old Apron Post. I love my apron. I always feel good wearing my apron. I don't actually remember my Mom ever wearing one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning recipes there. Thanks for linking up to #Tastytuesdays, please do add my badge or link back

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited when I saw your recipe for Sour Cream Pound Cake. Decades ago, I loved making Sour Cream Pound Cake, but somehow I lost the recipe. This looks like it might be similar so I am going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to add, thanks for Sharing Your Cup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I all of these are fantastic! A great roundup of recipes. Thank you for adding this to the Country Fair Blog Party!
    Laurie - Country Link

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Holly,
    This looks like a great Roundup for 2015! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and have a great day!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all sound and look delicious! Stopping by from the Country Fair Blog Party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment